Pages

Saturday, August 20, 2011

Life in the village...

So much has happened since I last updated my blog that I have no idea where to even begin. It so turns out that I'm not exactly the best blogger, for that I apologize and especially to the hoards (yes, all ten of you) of followers who eagerly await my updates. How do I even begin to describe my experience in the African bush? I know not the answer, but if there is one thing that I can say about my life in Zambia it is that each day is packed full of facebook worthy status updates... except most of it just never make it to facebook.

Which brings me to today's post. Just the other day I was hanging out in my hut and find someone sleeping on my porch. Before I go any further with details I'll let the following video do the explaining.




No comments:

Post a Comment