Pages

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

I accidently the internet.

It's hard to believe that it's almost Christmas already and the first time I'm going to be updating my blog... in months! Actually, this is pretty much the first time in about 3 months that I've really been able to get to a computer and get on the internet reliably. Man, do I miss the internets. In my defense, I attempted to update my blog during Thanksgiving when all the volunteers from the Northern Province gathered for our twice annual meeting and thanksgiving celebration (with Turkey and all it's fixings!). However, it was also during that time that we had about 33 people living under one roof for 4 days with most of the day and night being without power and water. As you can imagine life got very... interesting. Oh, did I mention that there's only 2 toilets? Ahh... TIA.


vlog2: This is from my home stay in Lusaka about 4 months ago.




vlog3. This is my permanent site taken about a week ago.

3 comments:

  1. TONY! LOVE YOU! MISS YOU! looking into a trip, will solicit pharmaceuticals...? will keep you updated.. --wendy

    ReplyDelete